Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Come What May


When I look into your face
all my fears become displaced
though I've lost the gift of dream
days are less dark then they did seem
for when I'm in your company
I don't feel the anxiety
that my life's been pissed away
that there's still light left in the day

like smoke that rises through the mist
from lips that I may never kiss
my passions swirl in lithely dance
wondering if it's all by chance?
or are our lives all preordained?
to torture, pleasure, love and maim
this road were on and know too well
trespassing heaven and dragged through hell

be in the moment is what we said
not knowing where we're to be lead
to rise up high or crash and fall
frustration banging head to wall
I trust the world will find its way
and so may we one fateful day
until that time, come what may
O come what may

No comments: